Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don’t steal music.
Calculations are provided for the best Trimix given a planned depth and a desired maximum partial pressure of oxygen and equivalent narcotic depth (END). You can also calculate the ceiling and maximum depths along with your END based on your planned mix. The dive planning tools support both salt water and fresh water calculations. The blending tools provide for filling a cylinder with a remaining mix (or empty) to a specified target mix using oxygen, helium and a topping mix (air or another available mix). You can also calculate the result of topping an existing partially filled cylinder with a specific topping mix (air or another available mix). There is also a Bleed Down calculator that allows you adjust an existing full or partially full cylinder to a new mix with minimal wasted gas. Trimix Tools supports calculations in both metric and Imperial/US systems of measure.
- Blend Standard Trimix
- Top off an existing mix
- Bleed Down an existing mix to make a new mix
- Blend Helitrox
- Easily change the fill order to suit your available supply gases
- END, ceiling, maximum, and contingency depth calculations
- Best mix given depth, END, and PPO2 requirements
- Metric or Imperial/US calculations
- Plan for salt water or fresh water
- Treat Oxygen as Narcotic - your choice
- Customize warnings to your tastes
- Save and quickly recall calculations
- Share the results of your calculations with your dive buddies
- Easy entry of values
Training for Trimix blending is available from various SCUBA Diving training agencies including PADI, SSI, TDI/SDI, NAUI and others.